Wednesday 8 October 2008

Germany

Again,

Sorry I havn’t blogged for ages. Iv’e been a little busy with life and work.

As you know I went to Germany to see my nan this weekend and it was really good. Shes looking well and slowly recovering.
When we finally arrived in Germany I picked up the hire car and got a 3.0TDi Audi A4 and, as many of you know the german highways have no speed limit. So I took that as an opportunity to drive as fast as I could (safely) and managed 210kph WOOT WOOT. I might be gay but I still have testosterone LMAO.

There’s not a lot more to say at the moment. Apart from I’m thinking of coming out to my parents this weekend, but I’ll see how the mood is.

2 comments:

manxxman said...

For me it was like I never realized how much weight I had on my shoulders until I was able to come out to my family and just be me.......hope it goes well for you.

blueyedboy said...

Dude, that's well fast... I was once in a car with someone else who was driving at 115 mph down a dual carriageway and I was bricking it!