Tuesday 2 December 2008

I hate london

(I know I havn't posted in ages, long story)

I hate london, it's really lonely, and, unless you went to uni here, its really hard to make friends. I have loads of mates here, but friends are another issue.

And its really starting to impact on me and Mr C cause I'm being over needy trying to compensate for it.

So I'm seriously coming to the idea of ditching my contract and moving back to bristol. There are 2 problems with this. 1. It will make me and Mr C impossible. 2. There is no work in the contracting market (due to the crunch) and there finding work is impossible.

So I suppose im stuck here. SHIT.

I'm just slowley going out of my mind here.


It also doesn't help that me and Mr C work odd hours to eachother (and he gets called last minute for jobs) again, neither of our faults its just shitty life. And so when he has to ditch on me in bristol I would normally go and see a friend and chill or something, but here there's no one.

1 comment:

manxxman said...

Sounds like you need to find a place to volunteer and make some new friends. You're no longer in Uni......so you have to find new ways of doing things.

Moving back to Bristol is like stepping backwards......