Sunday 28 September 2008

Mr C update. Ends and Beginnings (the count down begins)

Sorry for no update been a busy few days.




Mr C:-

Is still in hospital. It looks like it wasn't his appendix at all (how the hell they got that wrong i dont know). So they're still trying to fix him. I miss him loads and all I want to do is give him  a big hug. He's really board, and much that he wont admit it he's really lonely in there. If I had a magic wand I would make it all better.
He's sent me the most amazing text message on the train today that made me cry )im such a girl.



Ends and Beginnings.

This weekend was our annual church conference which was my last thing with my church; after 24 years and 10 years leading worship I have now left. It was really sad to leave, but flet really right, the new guy Ali who has taken over is amazingly gifted and has really picked up the baton.

And so the count down to coming out begins, by this time next week there is a good chance I will be out to parents and to be honest the whole thing is scaring the shit out of me.  But its time to man up and face the music. 




So my pray requests for this week (if you believe lol), first off is for Mr C, he's really ill and just needs a good healing. Secondly is for peace for me this week and discernment as to whether this weekend is the right time.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Good luck and you are in my pryaers : )

manxxman said...

My prayers are there for Mr. C and also for you. I suppose we all doubt about the timing, but when you decide to go forward with it remember to do so in a slow and thoughtful manner.....it always works best.