Wednesday 3 September 2008

A new start

I’ve had to close my old blog due to a bit of reader intrusion from an ex.
It’s a good chance to start afresh.

So where am I now?

I’m Dave Smith, I live in England, I recently moved to London from the west of England.
I’m a committed Christian and a worship leader back in my church in the west-country.
I’m 24 and work in IT and Finance.
And I’m Gay.

“Christian and Gay?” you ask. Yup, that was the premis of the last blog; it was all about A: Coming out to myself and B: Reconciling it with my faith. (Although I haven’t full completed B yet)

In the last year I broke up with a long term girl friend, had one boy friend in Canada, one “thing” in here in London that never really got going and now I have a lovely boyfriend of 2 month.



So what is going to happen in this blog:-

Well I’ve come out to a few people in my life, but it’s the big ones that are coming in the not to distant future; my family, my close Christian friends etc
Other wise it will be my continued babble about life.

4 comments:

David said...

Sorry, but I had to point this out: but if your ex found your first blog and that blog directs her to this blog...

...just sayin'...

Willem Degen said...

I Was thinking the same thing. I'm an irregular reader of the first blog and had no trouble 'switching' to this one.
So is this blog created in a panic attack or didn't you think this over too well?

gay, christian and scared shitless said...

lol, she's agreed not to read it anymore, and she's just moved out of internet access for 2 weeks, hence the "in 7 days the old blog will close", she only found the posts relating to her.

Tigger said...

Welcome back buddy. Cheers.