Tuesday 30 September 2008

Cancel the count down we’re off to Germany.

My life seems to have a general theme at the moment and its hospitals.

Last night I went into to see Mr C and it was really nice to see him, he’s looking a lot more like himself and a lot less like a corps lol. Whilst at hospital I got a call from my uncle saying my gran wants us to visit her in hospital in Germany this weekend. So after getting home last night for Mr C’s hospital, I franticly ran around airlines trying to organise flights to Germany for me my bro and my dad. At about 22:30 I gave up, I hadn’t stopped since 7am L

This morning I finally managed to get the flights sorted and car hire book. (I’ve booked a 155mph (250kph) Mercedes E class to speed down the German motorsways in hehe (they have no speed limit)).

So that means I’m not coming out this weekend.


2 comments:

Brent said...

Hey good luck in Germany with your family.

manxxman said...

I hope things have improved for your grandmother. Coming out will happen.....be proud of who you are.